Yamazaki Mazak Singapore
Founded in 1988, Yamazaki Mazak Singapore plays a pivotal role in providing premium quality before and after sales service.
South East Asia Technology Centre
The South East Asia Technology Centre spans an area of approximately 10,450sqm, and has more than 15 machines in the showroom.See More
Mazak iSMART FactoryTM
- By utilizing a factory network, entire factory can be visuallized including production equipment from other manufacturers
- Accumulation of utilization data and analysis can be used to minimize machine down-time
- Incressing the utilization rate and provide a stable production environment
Hybrid Multi-Tasking Machine - Additive Manufacturing (AM)TM
- Hybrid Multi-Tasking Machine - a fusion of 3D additive manufacturing and Mazak's extensive multi-tasking experience
- Additive Manufacturing plus finish machining is done in a single machine
- Simultaneous 5-axis machining for the machining of complex contours
QTG 50 SGTM
- High speed, high accuracy integral spindle/motor
- Fastest rapid traverse rate in its class - 30 m/min (1181 IPM)
- Linear guides ensure high speed and high accuracy machining
INTEGREX i SERIES
Mazak INTEGREX i SERIES offers higher performance machining and greater workpiece capacity. It is ergonomic and environmentally efficient.Learn More
Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is organizing the 19th edition of IMTEX 2019 and 20th edition of concurrent Tooltech 2019 from 24th to 30th January at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) in Bengaluru.
Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association 2019
Bangalore International Exhibition Centre
24th to 30th January 2019
Hall 4, Stall B105
MAZAK MOVIE GALLERY
Watch the latest videos on the Mazak YouTube channel.
Updated 11 November 2017
Used Machine Dealer (Important Message)
All Mazak machines are subject to export control regulations of Japan METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) and Singapore Customs.