Happy Lunar Dragon Year 2024!
Embark on a journey into the next frontier of machining excellence at TAGMA 2024!
Do Visit us @ Hall 1 Booth# D-03
Compact vertical machining center with BT No.40
High rigidity construction ensures high accuracy machining.
The new Mazak VCN BT40 Series is now available with extended Y-axis stroke. Enhanced cutting performance
- [standard] 18.5 kW, 12000 min-1 (rpm) spindle
- [option] 30 kW, 18000 min-1 (rpm) spindle
Yamazaki Mazak is committed to delivering products and solutions that contribute to carbon neutrality.
Mazak iSMART FactoryTM
- By utilizing a factory network, entire factory can be visualized including production equipment from other manufacturers
- Accumulation of utilization data and analysis can be used to minimize machine down-time
- Increasing the utilization rate and provide a stable production environment
Watch the latest videos on the Mazak YouTube channel.