Compact, high performance CNC turning center & vertical machining center designed for minimum floor space requirements.Learn More
QUICK TURN SERIES
- Thanks to the integral spindle / motor, vibration is minimized during high-speed operation to ensure exceptional surface finishes.
- Unsurpassed ease of operation, thanks to the advanced MAZATROL SmoothC and SmoothG CNC systems.
- Standard equipment CNC system varies by market - the MAZATROL SmoothG is optionally available for markets where the MAZATROL SmoothC is standard equipment.
VARIAXIS I SERIES
- Tilting rotary table for machining multiple surfaces.
- Wide range of table sizes, spindle specifications and automation equipment available.
- Turning operation available for enhanced process integration (i-700T, i-800T)
INTEGREX i SERIES
Mazak INTEGREX i SERIES offers higher performance machining and greater workpiece capacity. It is ergonomic and environmentally efficient.Learn More
INTEGREX J SERIES
Designed to deliver high speed, high accuracy machining and ease of operation. The INTEGREX J SERIES will define a new standard for multi-tasking machines.Learn More
Mazak iSMART FactoryTM
- By utilizing a factory network, entire factory can be visuallized including production equipment from other manufacturers
- Accumulation of utilization data and analysis can be used to minimize machine down-time
- Incressing the utilization rate and provide a stable production environment
Online Service Support Center
Operating from Monday to Friday 8:20AM to 12:00AM, Saturday 8:20AM to 5:35PM. Online Service Support Center serve as a pivotal role in becoming a key strategic differentiator in mature markets.Learn More
Yamazaki Mazak Singapore
Founded in 1988, Yamazaki Mazak Singapore plays a pivotal role in providing premium quality before and after sales service.
South East Asia Technology Centre
The South East Asia Technology Centre spans an area of approximately 10,450sqm, and has more than 15 machines in the showroom.See More
Used Machine Dealer (Important Message)
All Mazak machines are subject to export control regulations of Japan METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) and Singapore Customs.