Yamazaki Mazak Singapore
Founded in 1988, Yamazaki Mazak Singapore plays a pivotal role in providing premium quality before and after sales service.
South East Asia Technology Centre
The South East Asia Technology Centre spans an area of approximately 10,450sqm, and has more than 15 machines in the showroom.See More
Mazak iSMART FactoryTM
- By utilizing a factory network, entire factory can be visuallized including production equipment from other manufacturers
- Accumulation of utilization data and analysis can be used to minimize machine down-time
- Incressing the utilization rate and provide a stable production environment
Hybrid Multi-Tasking Machine - Additive Manufacturing (AM)TM
- Hybrid Multi-Tasking Machine - a fusion of 3D additive manufacturing and Mazak's extensive multi-tasking experience
- Additive Manufacturing plus finish machining is done in a single machine
- Simultaneous 5-axis machining for the machining of complex contours
QTG 50 SGTM
- High speed, high accuracy integral spindle/motor
- Fastest rapid traverse rate in its class - 30 m/min (1181 IPM)
- Linear guides ensure high speed and high accuracy machining
INTEGREX i SERIES
Mazak INTEGREX i SERIES offers higher performance machining and greater workpiece capacity. It is ergonomic and environmentally efficient.
Yamazaki MAZAK Singapore Open House 2019
Thank you for your participation and support towards Mazak Singapore Open House 2019, 100th Anniversary. We are humbled by the overwhelming turnout and it would not have been a huge success without you. We hope you have enjoyed and benefited from the experienced.
We truly appreciate your support and if there’s anything that we could be of assist, please do feel free to drop us a line.
Once again Thank You and look forward hearing from you.
Mazak Singapore Marketing Team
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel : +65 6862 1131 ext 3870 / ext 3860
Used Machine Dealer (Important Message)
All Mazak machines are subject to export control regulations of Japan METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) and Singapore Customs.