Unmanned operation system for a wide range of applications.
QT Compact Series
Competitive and Comprehensive Turn Mill series with high productivity, high accuracy, ease of programming and operator friendly.
Yamazaki Mazak Singapore
Founded in 1988, Yamazaki Mazak Singapore plays a pivotal role in providing premium quality before and after sales service.
South East Asia Technology Centre
The South East Asia Technology Centre spans an area of approximately 10,450sqm, and has more than 15 machines in the showroom.See More
Mazak iSMART FactoryTM
- By utilizing a factory network, entire factory can be visuallized including production equipment from other manufacturers
- Accumulation of utilization data and analysis can be used to minimize machine down-time
- Incressing the utilization rate and provide a stable production environment
Hybrid Multi-Tasking Machine - Additive Manufacturing (AM)TM
- Hybrid Multi-Tasking Machine - a fusion of 3D additive manufacturing and Mazak's extensive multi-tasking experience
- Additive Manufacturing plus finish machining is done in a single machine
- Simultaneous 5-axis machining for the machining of complex contours
QTG 50 SGTM
- High speed, high accuracy integral spindle/motor
- Fastest rapid traverse rate in its class - 30 m/min (1181 IPM)
- Linear guides ensure high speed and high accuracy machining
INTEGREX i SERIES
Mazak INTEGREX i SERIES offers higher performance machining and greater workpiece capacity. It is ergonomic and environmentally efficient.
Industrial Transformation Asia Pacific 2020
It's a wrap for ITAP 2020! Thank you for joining us this year and we hope our showcase has been insightful. As the saying goes, when one thing ends, another begins.
Mazak Singapore will be holding our Open House on 27th November. Mark your calendars now and follow this page for more details coming your way soon!
For more information, please email: Jachelle_Wong@mazak.co.jp Jennie_Lim@mazak.co.jp
Webinar: 27th November 2020
Time: 3:30pm to 5:00pm
Used Machine Dealer (Important Message)
All Mazak machines are subject to export control regulations of Japan METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) and Singapore Customs.More