To provide our fast-changing customer needs and requirements in the industry, this calls for a focus on innovative but yet customized and cost-effective application, system and turnkey operations. Hence, all of our application engineers are equipped with relevant knowledge to:
- Provide appropriate Engineering solutions for benefit of customer.
- Selection of most suitable machine & cycle time estimation by studying component drawing.
- Provide end to end Turn Key solution for component machining from various industries like Automobile, Medical, Wind power, Die & Mold, General Engineering, Pump Industry, etc.
- Suggest most suitable & cost efficient process to improve Productivity, Quality & to reduce production cost.
- On-site Machine operating & Programming training.
- On-site support to customer for commissioning of machine.
- To provide training programs at Technology Centre.
- Provide total Fixture Designing Solutions. Having separate CAD Center with Fixture Designing Team & 3D modeling.
To ensure optimum performance, training programmes are delivered in our state of Technology Centres across Asia Customer Programming Training provides your operators with the knowledge and skills to get the most out of our Mazatrol MATRIX 2, Mazatrol MATRIX Nexus and other control systems.
Machine Of The Month Demo
Machine of the month demo at South East Asia Technology Centre
Machine Model:INTEREX e-670H4000U
- CNC: MATRIX 2
- Large material : ø1070 x 4000
- Reduction of setup/ idle time with NC tailstock and steady rest
- B/ C-axis 0.0001°
- Bevel gear with simultaneous 5-axis machining
- B-axis turning
- Eccentric milling by B-axis