The VERSATECH Series of multiple-surface 5-axis double-column machining centers is designed to provide unsurpassed productivity in the machining of very large workpieces thanks to spindle heads that can position to the vertical and horizontal positions and any angle in between. The machining time for cast iron and non-ferrous material workpieces can be considerably reduced thanks to the fastest cutting feedrate and spindle speed in this machining center class. In addition, since multiple-surface machining can be realized by just changing the position of the spindle head by program command, non-cutting time is considerably reduced.
- 50 hp, 10,000 rpm Spindle
- Multi-Face Machining
- C-Axis Rotation Continuous for full 5-Axis Machining
- Expansive tool-storage capacities
- High Speed, High Accuracy, High Rigidity
- Mazatrol Matrix - Standard Equipment